Sugar, Spice and... Sugar, Spice and...

Great work!

Love it real proffesional. Kudos :)

Length is fine, any more of tht song and i would of closed the animation lol.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Awesome.

My 10 Stars :)

Share volume and awesomeness. Well done guys love the metal gear solid part :D
Then again loved most parts :)

Spinister Ep. 014 Spinister Ep. 014

Nothing happens.

Nice loader, kewl character. But nothing happens.

Why would anybody want to watch a stationary character do nothing for a whole song?

Spinister responds:

because i am gay

Sasha vs, the fangirls Sasha vs, the fangirls

Getting there?

You submitted this, it seems not yet finished?

Also please add pre-loader, as I hate loading movie then it just runs away. Also I didn't quite understand the story behind the animation and it almost seemed like there should be sound.

Fix those up and this will be a blast.

Love the style.

Purplemuffin responds:

I'm still learning I guess, I haven't had time to figure out how to add sound, I'll try though. I mainly posted it on newgrounds because there are some people not allowed on deviantart who wanted to see it

If I figure it out soon while I still like this video I'll update them so it's good, if not I'm probably going to delete it to replace it with better ones..

Baby Complaints Baby Complaints

PRELOADER.

Dude, seriously this looked sorta kewl, even being an add or whatever. I couldnt sit through all of it cause it was like "this is me" pause for 10 seconds... "I am in the womb" Its nine megs and even though I have a dsl connection it still jerks. So theres no way I can finish watching it cause its annoying without a preloader.

Looks good though, just add preloader.

Regards,

Afflict.

PS: Didnt blam it so pls update the preloader thing.

those sneaky terrorists those sneaky terrorists

Kewl

The shadows when looking at teroorist char, are 4 only three ppl when view changes.
Otherwise quite funny and it needs to be longer. :)

sonic show in: "I'm fat" sonic show in: "I'm fat"

Not bad.

The sound track from wierd al right?

Anyway it was done quite well, in my opinion. Might want to work on some of the graphics, but not bad.

The toejam and earl character has a double frame in it. ;)

drcricket45 responds:

about the double frame, it does that all the time and I can't do anything about it.
if I do, flash would crash. anyway, thanks for watching.

Adventures of Harry EP:2 Adventures of Harry EP:2

Honestly?

I hate loading a 3 meg movie for a 20 second animation, a sound track not worth the load. Honestly, I dont really like this...

What you might want to do is one big movie worth the load. You dummped a whole soundtrack into the movie and its like 20 seconds?

Maybe you should try to optimise the file size, also this wasnt an adventure of any kind. Maybe call it the life of harry or something.

Life Factory Life Factory

Very very kewl

Altough not much to look at still decent looking, I love the idea behind it and the sound track is awesome.

A must see!

OrigamiNugget responds:

Thanks! I appreciate the 8!

The Spider and the Fly The Spider and the Fly

Styling!

This is a very awesome movie, I enjoyed the sound blending in with the movie it just fits perfectly. And the style is Amazing! Saturday morning shows can learn a thing or two!

Keep it up i like it alot!

Afflict.